To obtain a copy of your child support court order or payment history, please contact the St. Joseph County Clerk's Office at the courthouse where your hearing was held.


Probate Clerk of the Court South Bend Clerk's Office Mishawaka Clerk's Office
Juvenile Justice Center 101 S Main Street #30 219 Lincoln Way W RM 101
1000 S Michigan Street South Bend, IN 46601 Mishawaka, IN 46544
South Bend, IN 46601 (located in the basement)  
P: 574-235-5371 P: 574-235-9635 P: 574-256-6242
F: 574-235-5501 F: 574-235-9838 F: 574-256-6225


  • Copies of your court order cost $1 per page
  • Copies of your pay history cost 5¢ per year