TO: All Employees working in the County-City Building
FROM: Board of Commissioners
DATE: April 6th, 2023
RE: Security updates to Employee and Main Entrance Hours
Trinity Security has been with us for a few months now. The Team has been evaluating traffic patterns into and out of the County-City building. They have recommended the following updates that will take effect on Monday, April 10, 2023.
- Opening times will not change.
- If you have any meetings scheduled before 8:00 am in which Public members will need to be present. You will need to direct them to utilize the Employee entrance as the Front Doors will remain locked.
- Non-employees will need to sign in on our “Off hours” book if they come in early (ex. Visitor for a meeting).
- Please continue to have a SJC badge on you so security can easily identify those employees from the public.
- This entrance will CLOSE at 3:30pm every day during the work week. After which you will have to use the Front doors.
MAIN FRONT ENTRANCE
- These doors will be “Officially” opened at 8:00am during the work week. (Closed at 5:30pm unless there is a Public Meeting on the Calendar)
- We are placing signage up later today that will express the county business hours and the times the Front doors will be unlocked.
- This means ALL employees must use the Employee entrance before 8:00am.
- After 8:00am you may use these doors and the employee doors.
Note: These changes will be monitored and adjusted if necessary to ensure that security is meeting the needs of the County.