Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Area Plan Commission Forms

  1. Sign Permit Application

    Please click on each section to fill out the required information. Ensure that the sign meets the sign requirements for your district.... More…

County Assessor Forms

  1. Property Information

    The Assessor's Office inspects the exterior of each property. To arrive at a complete and accurate assessment, please complete the... More…

County Auditor

  1. Consolidation Request Form

    When a taxpayer wants to consolidate multiple properties under one tax bill.

Emergency Management Agency

  1. Flood Damage Assessment

    Use this form to report flood damage in St. Joseph County, Indiana

Historic Preservation Commission Forms

  1. Certificate Of Appropriateness (COA)

    This is a Certificate Of Appropriateness form for the Historic Preservation Commission.

  2. Restore Michiana Registration

    Register for Restore Michiana programs.

  1. Request For Public Information

    This is a form to request public information from the Historic Preservation Commission.

Police / Sheriff

  1. Reporting Warrant Suspect

    If you know the whereabouts of a warrants suspect you may report it here. Your information is confidential and we NEVER tell a suspect... More…

Public Works

  1. Erosion & Sediment Control Self-Inspection Form

    Trained individual shall perform an evaluation of the project site: a. By the end of the next business day following each... More…

  2. Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Permit

    Required for Land Disturbing Activities equal to or great than one (1) acre

  1. Report a Problem


  1. County Verification of Business Location

    State of Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission business location verification form.

  2. Permission to Cross Drainage Ditches Form

    Application for homeowners to attain permission to cross drainage ditches.

  3. Right-of-Way Variance

    St. Joseph County Drainage Board right-of-way variance application.

  1. Non-Regulated Drain Obstruction Complaint Form

    St. Joseph County Drainage Board form - Senate Bill #336 for the filing of a complaint of an obstruction on a non-regulated drain.

  2. Petition to Establish a Regulated Drain

    Petition to Establish a Regulated Drain

  3. Urban Drain Petition

    Report to file for an Urban Drain.

Voter Registration Forms

  1. Poll Worker Sign-up Form

    Use this form to volunteer to work at a polling location on Election Day