Hours & Fees
2017 Park Hours
All times are Eastern Standard Time.
- January 1 - March 11: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- March 12 - April 9: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- April 10 - May 28: 10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- May 29 - July 30: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- July 31 - September 17: 10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- September 18 - November 4: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- November 5 - December 31: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
2017 Park Closed Dates
All County Parks are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve is closed: January 1 - 2, January 16, and February 20.
Park Offices are closed in observance of these County designated holidays:
- January 2 - Day after New Year's Day
- January 16 - Martin Luther King Day
- February 20 - President's Day
- April 14 - Good Friday
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- July 3 - Day before Independence Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 4 - Labor Day
- October 9 - Columbus Day
- November 10 - In observance of Veterans Day
- November 23 - Thanksgiving Day (parks closed)
- November 24 - Day After Thanksgiving
- December 24 - Christmas Eve (parks close at 4:30 p.m.)
- December 25 - Christmas Day (parks closed)
- December 26 - Day after Christmas Day
Reservation fees do not include park entrance fees. Gate fee is in effect on weekends, holidays and during special events/programs. Sites reserved for times other than regular park hours require a $40 / hour park ranger fee. A security deposit of $200 for enclosed buildings and $150 for open aired pavilion reservations. This deposit will be refunded if park rules and shelter policies are complied with and there is no damage or clean-up required at the site.
- $4 / In-County Vehicles
- $5 / Out-of County
- Vehicles All Special Event Parking: $8
- Busload: $.50 per person
- Annual Pass In-County: $25
- Annual Pass Out-of-County: $33
- Entry Fee Applies - April 1 - October 31 (weekends and holidays)
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at Ferrettie / Baugo Creek County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at St. Patrick's County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- The Entry Fee also is in affect during winter programs and special events.